CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Kyler Pastrana Hawk White Woolstenhulme

Kyler believes he will be the next Travis Pastrana, Tony Hawk, and Shaun White. In the summer he enjoyed movin up to Allie's bigger dirt bike and workin out the kinks in his superman seat-grab, double backflip, no hander. When he is just being bored around the house, he tries to perfect his triple-kickflip on a grinding rail. But most of all, we can't wait til it snows so we can all hit the slopes and watch his famous 360 double-backflip tailgrab. One thing is for sure the kid has alot of heart and a huge imagination.

4 comments:

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad to see you are finally posting some stuff on here! I'm addicted to it and need to post something a little more recent like some pics of your new little neice and cousin, Armani. LOL! Anyways, your posts are cute! Hope you're doing well! Love you all!!
Shea and Sadie

jEnNi said...

Oh your little family is SO cute. I love them all! I put those pictures you gave me up on my mom's cork board they fit in so well!! :) I hope you guys are doing good and have an amazing Turkey Day! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Well it's about time!! keep up the updates! I look forward to watching Kyler do all of his perfected tricks! He is one amazingly talented little boy, Love him!